Convenient, Fun and Healthy!
* Prepare your kids favourite healthy and tasty recipes fresh for your babies and toddlers.
* Use the reusable pouches that are convenient on the go with the spout that the kids love!
* Freeze the pouches too to save time
Sold in packages of 3, buy your pouches today!
(3 x 5oz each Pouch)
What Parents Say
- I’ve had the pleasure of trying out pouch time and I must say my baby, my mom and I all love it. It’s not only easy to use by grandmother and mom but baby loves the colours and how he can easily hold on to it. My mom can now cook traditional Filipino food for baby and we use the Pouch Time pouch to store it. We take it for when we are on the go and it doesn’t take up a lot of room in the cooler and I don’t have to worry about broken glass. We also don’t have to worry about harming the environment by adding more waste because we can just reuse the pouches we have! Great product!
- My six year old loves Pouch Time pouches. She’s a picky eater when it comes to her veggies. With the pouches I’m able to feed her greens with fruit, without her even knowing she’s eating veggies. I make a big batch on Sundays and freeze the pouches. I’ll pack one in her lunch and by the time it’s feeding time at school her pouch has defrosted and ready to eat. I’m no longer stressed about my daughter not eating her greens! Thanks Pouch Time!
- I have always made my own homemade baby food for my boys when they were younger. My youngest son is now into self feeding, where I know this is a skill that he needs to learn, there are still some things like yogurt and apple sauce that are just far to messy for him to try on his own. I have tried a couple different reusable pouches over my years as a mother and in my eyes Pouch Time stands out above the rest.
Our Wee-viewers found the pouches easy to fill using a spoon. The zip lock strip remained closed – even withstanding the formidable strength of a 2 year old temper tantrum! Now that’s strong mama!!! Pouch Time gets some major points for design – the edges are rounded so no food gets jammed in the corners. One Wee-viewer filled the pouch with blueberry smoothie and was able to clean out all the skin and seeds using a bottle brush!