Chicken with Carrot, Sweet Pepper and Sweet Potato
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 7oz sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 4oz carrot, peeled and sliced
- 4oz yellow pepper, diced
- 3oz chicken breast, diced
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Sauté the onion, pepper, carrot, sweet potato and chicken for 2 to 3 minutes, then add 300ml water.
- Cover, bring up to the boil and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes until tender and cooked through. Blend using an electric hand blender or purée in a food processor. Stir in the cheese until melted.
- Alternatively steam the pepper, carrot and sweet potato, until soft and bake chicken and onion in oven until thoroughly cooked. Blend using an electric hand blender or purée in a food processor.